|Livit Immersion Center
Spanish Immersion Programs and classes
16206 E. Crestline Pl. (303) 955 - 9135
Centennial, CO 80015
Nuevo León No. 18
Colonia El Carmen
Puebla, Puebla, México +52(222) 271 - 6880
CP 72530 ( In Puebla, dial last 7 digits)
Included in the program:
- Intensive Spanish classes 4 hours per day
- family homestay
- 3 meals a day (lunch in restaurant)
- afternoon cultural activities
- free tutoring
- afternoon city tours
- weekly excursions
- access to computer lab and wireless Internet
- Free long distance phone calls
- Professional /student workspace
- discounted Virtual Spanish Course before or after
your total immersion program! (ask for details)
- One on one personalized courses
- Clear hassle-free communication via telephone
- Flexible schedules (M-F, 8am-8pm CST)
- 1, 2, or 3 lessons per week
- Native experienced instructors
- You check and respond to lessons via email or our website
- Instructor calls you on the phone for follow-up communicative lesson
Copyright © 2002 - 2013 LIVIT Immersion Center. All rights reserved.
Herman Traudes, Netherlands- "Really great program. I enjoyed everything and
learned a lot of Spanish. I am planning on returning next year for more. I can't wait!"
Mark Bradley, USA - "If you are serious about Spanish, then the Livit Immersion
Center is for you! My wife and daughter attended the school also, we were all in separate
classes. We all agreed that this was the best school. My wife has been to four different
immersion schools. My daughter majored in Spanish in the university and uses it
everyday for her job and has studied at six language schools in 3 different countries. The
instruction and facilities were excellent. We especially appreciated the small class sizes.
We will return."
Catherine Shoichet, USA - "I cannot imagine a better way to spend two months. The
teachers were excellent. The city is beautiful and I really felt that I was part of my host
family. I have learned so much and my Spanish has improved tremendously. I strongly
recommend this program to anyone who wants to learn or improve their Spanish.
Arnold Solof, USA - "This is my second time staying at the Livit Immersion Center.
The teachers are dedicated, the classes are conducted at the student's pace and the
atmosphere is relaxing. The homestays, lunches, and excursions are integrated into and
efficient, fun, full-time learning experience."
Anne Bock, Germany - Of six language schools I've attended in Mexico over my
lifetime, Livit was the best. The family I stayed with was terrific, the lessons were
excellent and the excursions were very interesting. I've learned a lot and plan to come
back next year. I highly recommend this school.
Click here for more references