We provide everything to make your immersion experience as comfortable, entertaining and complete as possible.
The school is located in the colonial central district of Puebla, within walking distance to hundreds of attractions full of history and beauty.
The classrooms are equipped for TV’s, computer /wireless Internet, large desks, comfortable chairs, large white boards, lots of natural light; a perfect educational setting for devouring Spanish.
Computers and Internet access. We have computers for student use in practicing Spanish and keeping in touch with people and business back home. High-speed Internet access is provided throughout the building via our secure wireless network.
The kitchen offers plenty of room for afternoon cooking activities and is always open for a light snack. Tea, coffee and water is available for free and other snacks are available for a fee. A toaster and microwave is available for students to use.
The immersion program includes:
- Lots of instruction – daily 9:00am to 4:30pm
- The best method available. Learn More
- Comfortable accommodations with a host family. Learn More
- 3 meals a day, 7 days a week
- Orientation and tours of Puebla
- Guided trips to sites around Puebla
- Daily afternoon activities. Learn More
- Computer lab and high-speed Internet access
- Highly discounted long distance phone calls
- Weekend travel planning & recommendations