Thank you all for your continued support during these unprecedented times. As you can imagine, we have suspended our programs in Puebla due to COVID-19. We look forward to seeing with you later this year. If you’d like to get going with some virtual Spanish immersion (online Spanish lessons), we are working from home. Send us a messsage or for more information, click here.
Starting Dates: As of now we have a tentative reopening date of June 1, and then every Monday of the year from then on. We will follow international and local conditions and guidelines .
Register early to get the weeks you want. As weeks fill up, we will close them to new registrations. Contact us before signing up to make sure the study dates are available. Summer 2020 is filling up. October and November tend to be busier, too.
All prices quoted on this page are in US dollars. A non-refundable $100 deposit is required in order to complete the registration process. The deposit is for reservation purposes only and will be deducted from the total cost of the program. The balance due is payable on or before arrival to the school.
Total Immersion Program
- Lots of Instruction (with no more than 5 students per class, avg. is 2 to 3 in each group)
Schedule: Monday-Friday –
Classes from 9am-1pm, lunch 1pm-2pm, one-on-one conversation and cultural tours 2pm-4pm
- Accommodation w/ a local host family (private bathroom, if available, US$35 extra per week)
- 3 meals a day (Monday, Wednesday and Friday lunches prepared by chef Flora)
Chef Flora, aka “mi suegra”, has over 60 traditional dishes in her recipe book that she creates for us 3 times a week
- All course materials
- High-speed WiFi Internet access at the school and at the host.
- Daily cultural activities and insights
- One-on-one afternoon conversation practice
- Weekly excursion to sites of interest outside of Puebla in private transport (Thursday afternoon)
Students really look forward to each Thursday afternoon when we visit towns with unique micro-industries,
history and culture (over 8 different locations in all directions of Puebla)
- Tours of Puebla’s historic center and its attractions (does NOT include entrance fees. Avg. museum entrance fees are from $40-75 pesos.) There are over 2000 historic buildings in Puebla’s “Centro Histórico” protected under UNESCO’s World Heritage Program.
Prices below are quoted in US dollars for year 2020 pograms.
|For a quote on a different length of time, please send us a message|
Holidays when classes/activities are not held (no refunds or discounts):
- Friday before Easter (Viernes Santo) – April 10, 2020
- May 5 (commemoration of the Battle of 5 de Mayo in Puebla)
- September 16 (Independence Day)
Last day and First day of classes for the year
- 2019 Last Day: December 13
- 2020 First Day: January 6 – Last Day: December 11
- 2021 First Day: January 4 – Last Day: December 10
- Airport – Mexico City – $ 95 (Not in private transport. A representative from the school meets student at the airport and accompanies student by bus to Puebla. Cost includes bus fare for student and the representative to Puebla.)
- Extra night accommodation w/ family (upon availability)- $ 23
with private bathroom – (upon availability) $ 28
(Check in with the host is usually on Sunday before the program and check out is on Saturday following the program)
- Private bathroom with host family per week additional to program tuition – $35
Personal spending – Plan between $15 – $200 per week (or more depending on your personal preferences) for discretionary expenses, entertainment, food/drinks out, transportation, shopping, etc. and incidentals.
Classes only option:
For information and pricing on classes only, please send us a note to, info(at)livitspanish.com. Please indicate the dates you would like and some additional information about the type of Spanish program you are interested in.
What should I expect to learn after 2 weeks, 4 weeks, etc? Click here for the answer
Livit Immersion Center is a family-run school offering:
Friendly environment + Personalized Spanish + Gourmet Food + Cultural Experience + All-Inclusive Price = An Exceptional Value.