LIVIT program starting dates:
Programs are available starting August 26, 2019 and beyond.
As weeks fill up, we will close them to new registrations. Contact us before signing up to make sure the study dates are available. Last program date of the current year is December 13, 2019. We are now accepting enrollments for 2020 with the first program beginning on Monday, January 6.
All prices quoted on this page are in US Dollars. A non-refundable $100 deposit is required in order to complete the registration process. The deposit is for reservation purposes only and will be deducted from the total cost of the program. The balance due is payable on or before arrival to the school.
Total Immersion Program
- Lots of Instruction (with no more than 5 students per class, avg. is 2 to 3 )
classes from 9am-1pm, lunch 1pm-2pm, one-on-one conversation and cultural tours 2pm-4pm
- Accommodation w/ a local host family (private bathroom, if available, US$35 extra per week)
- 3 meals a day (Monday, Wednesday and Friday lunches prepared by our house chef, Flora)
- All course materials
- High-speed WiFi Internet access at the school and at the host.
- Daily cultural activities and insights
- One-on-one afternoon conversation practice
- Weekly excursion to sites outside of Puebla in private transport (Thursday afternoon)
- Tours of Puebla’s best attractions (does NOT include entrance fees. Avg. museum entrance fees are from $40-75 pesos.)
Prices below are quoted in US dollars for year 2019 pograms. In early 2020 there will be a small incriment in the prices.
|For a quote on a different length of time, please send us a message|
Holidays when classes/activities are not held (no refunds or discounts):
- Friday before Easter (Viernes Santo) – April 10, 2020
- May 5 (commemoration of the Battle of 5 de Mayo in Puebla)
- September 16 (Independence Day)
Last day and First day of classes for the year
- 2019: January 7 – December 13
- 2020: January 6 – December 11
- Airport – Mexico City – $ 95 (Not in private transport. A representative from the school meets student at the airport and accompanies student by bus to Puebla. Cost includes one-way bus fare for student and the representative.)
- Extra night accommodation w/ family (upon availability)- $ 23
with private bathroom – (upon availability) $ 28
- Private bathroom with host family per week additional to program tuition – $35
Personal spending – Plan between $15 – $200 per week (or more depending on your personal preferences) for discretionary expenses, entertainment, food/drinks out, transportation, shopping, etc. and incidentals.
Classes only option:
For information and pricing on classes only, please send us a note to, info(at)livitspanish.com. Please indicate the dates you would like and some additional information about the type of Spanish program you are interested in.
What should I expect to learn after 2 weeks, 4 weeks, etc? Click here for the answer
Livit Immersion Center is a family-run school offering:
Personalized Spanish + Gourmet Food + Cultural Experience + All-Inclusive Price = An Exceptional Value.