LIVIT program starting dates:
Current course starting dates are booked through the week of April 22, 2019. We have a couple spots still available between April 29, 2019 and May 31, 2019.
June 3 – July 19 is fully booked. There are currently no more registrations available for these dates. The next available date is starting July 22, 2019 and beyond (There are only a couple spots left for programs starting July 22 and July 29).
As weeks fill up, we will close them to new registrations. Contact us before signing up to make sure the study dates are available. Last program date of 2019 is December 13, 2019. We are now accepting enrollments for 2020. The first week of 2020 begins on Monday, January 6.
All prices quoted on this page are in US Dollars. A non-refundable $100 deposit is required in order to complete the registration process. The deposit is for reservation purposes only and will be deducted from the total cost of the program. The balance due is payable on or before arrival to the school.
Total Immersion Program
- Lots of Instruction (with no more than 5 students per class, avg. is 2 to 3 )
classes from 9am-1pm, lunch 1pm-2pm, one-on-one conversation and cultural tours 2pm-4pm
- Accommodation w/ a local host family (private bathroom, if available, US$35 extra per week)
- 3 meals a day (Monday, Wednesday and Friday lunches prepared by our house chef, Flora)
- All course materials
- High-speed WiFi Internet access at the school and at the host.
- Daily cultural activities and insights
- One-on-one afternoon conversation practice
- Weekly excursions to sites outside of Puebla in private transport (one afternoon per week)
- Tours of Puebla’s best attractions (does NOT include entrance fees)
- Discounts for longer immersion stays
|For a quote on a different length of time, please send us a message|
Holidays when classes/activities are not held (no refunds or discounts):
- Friday before Easter (Viernes Santo) – this year – April 19, 2019
- May 5 (commemoration of the Battle of 5 de Mayo in Puebla)
- September 16 (Independence Day)
- Airport – Mexico City – $ 95 (Not in private transport. A representative from the school accompanies student by bus to Puebla. Cost includes bus fare for student and the representative.)
- Extra night accommodation w/ family (upon availability)- $ 23
with private bathroom – (upon availability) $ 28
- Private bathroom with host family per week additional to program tuition – $35
Personal spending – Plan between $15 – $200 per week (or more depending on your personal preferences) for discretionary expenses, entertainment, food/drinks out, transportation, shopping, etc. and incidentals.
Classes only option:
For information and pricing on classes only, please send us a note to, info(at)livitspanish.com. Please indicate the dates you would like and some additional information about the type of Spanish program you are interested in.
What should I expect to learn after 2 weeks, 4 weeks, etc? Click here for the answer
Livit Immersion Center is a family-run school offering:
Personalized Spanish + Gourmet Food + Cultural Experience + All-Inclusive Price = An Exceptional Value.